What We Do
ESI collaborates with clients to implement innovative, sustainable system improvements designed to create positive outcomes for youth, staff and families.
ESI helps your agency to develop the necessary infrastructure to comply with state mandates, federal regulations, and/or specific licensing criteria.
ESI has extensive expertise with program development and evaluation, project management, and quality assurance.
- Over 20 of years experience in complex social service systems
- 100% satisfaction from past clients, including state, local, and national organizations
- Certificates in Lean Management (Portland State University) and Green Belt Six Sigma (Villanova University)
- Certified federal Department of Justice PREA auditor with dozens of completed audits
- Proven results: Compliance with federal statutes and state regulations
Visit the What We Do page to learn more about ESI’s unique capabilities and services.
Get Started Now
Contact us today to begin transforming your complex social services systems for increased efficiencies and improved outcomes.